Sen. Tester Seeks Secure Funding for Indian Health Care
Senator Jon Tester, Montana’s only member of the Senate Indian Affairs Committee, is backing bipartisan legislation that will secure Indian Health Service (IHS) funding a year ahead of time, letting the agency plan for the future and avoid last-minute budget cuts like those caused by sequestration.
I swear to God I didn’t post this as a knee-jerk reaction to the meme I just commented on on my main blog, this post was literally below the meme post on my dash lol.
- northwestmagpie likes this
- iamaredballoon likes this
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- carohoku likes this
- goodnewsfeminism reblogged this from nativeamericannews and added:
- unrefinedmasterpiece reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- theangrytrekkie likes this
- nativeamericannews posted this